Otto Engineering V4 NoizeBarrier Range SA Headset
The Otto Engineering V4 NoizeBarrier® Range SA Headset was originally designed for military use, and is the premier headset for true firearm professionals. Whether you are in an outdoor / indoor range or a tactical shoot house, the NoizeBarrier® Range SA offers top of the line experience and hearing protection.
The tactical communication headset features 360˚ advanced situational awareness, and industry-leading hearing protection for any live-fire training activity. OTTO has collaborated with tactical operators to design and engineer a headset that meets the demands of today’s modern firearms user. The results are crystal clear audio and precise situational awareness, delivering an unparalleled soundscape experience for maximum safety and performance.
The Otto Engineering V4 NoizeBarrier Range SA Headset combines industry-leading hearing protection and extreme comfort. This headset was designed for long term use, and can be worn all day without discomfort. The shape of the ear-cups was designed with the best ergonomic principles in mind, allowing for a smooth shouldering of your firearm, and it fits well with safety glasses and other equipment.
- Volume-adjustable situational awareness microphones provide accurate sound localization to enhance user experience
- 360-degree situational awareness microphones provide a 3D soundscape
- Comfortable, ultra-soft Comply™ foam ear cushions form a tight seal to significantly block unsafe noise
- Push-buttons control volume of situational awareness up to five different levels
- Noise amplification allows you to intensify your hearing; heightens barely audible low sounds with the integrated microphone system so that you can better hear “important noises” while tactically moving or at the range
- The active volume feature allows you to reduce extra loud noises to a safe level with no clipping or shut-down of situational awareness when impulse noises are present
- Ear seals snap in for easy field replacement, without the need to use tools
- Ear cup is designed to fit well with safety glasses
- Talk time of 100 hours if 2 AAA lithium ion batteries are used. Auto idle shutdown will not degrade with depleting batteries
- Available colors: Black, Flat Dark Earth and Olive Drab Green
- Sophisticated technology automatically adapts harmful loud or impulse sounds to a safe level, while situational awareness microphones amplify normal-level sounds and nearby conversation.
- Offers outstanding hearing protection with an NRR of 23 dB (SNR: 29 dB).
- May also be configured to connect to a speaker mic or surveillance kit to receive clear, discreet communications and hearing protection in active tactical situations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.